Friday, April 30, 2010

Whoa 8 days

Sorry I have been away for 'bout 8 days. I had two major test and I had to study much. I hardly get any time to my self on here. Well here are some updates:


New clothes YAY!!!!!!  I love it when clothes come out!! Especially low priced ones! LoL


New Agents!!! Yippee! More agents = safer chobots!


Did I miss Hiki's 400 birthday? OMG I just notice that I am older then Hiki on chobots. I'm not bragging, I am just informing... you.

NEW GAME COMING OUT IN A MONTH! WOO HOO
Some kind of wizard-like, anime-ish looking game.


Hmm what other updates to tell you 'bout. !! Oh yeah !!

San Antonio Spurs beat Dallas Maver.... Oops thats about NBA not Chobots. Heehee Well that all I got. I might make a new blog about the Wizard game but that will be when it's like 1 week old so I get the idea of the game.

                                                                        ☺☻☺☻

No comments: