Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry so late

So I was so late on this post. I had to touchin up the pictures so they wouldn't look blurry alot.
So here are the pictures that I -yes I- took of the party. yeah the Easter party. Remembers. This was mostly on moon walk.
K. Those were the pictures with Jessie and it was in Moonwalk course.
Now next is pie city. Yeah no mods sigh but some agents you may remember!
These are all agents just to let ya know. One on the left is Princess with some #'s in her user.
Luvvcookies is in middle. AND last but not least ( i think thats how it goes) Is ADORA!
^U^ Shes cool. You see how Luvvcookies and Adora didn't block their player account? I tried being Adoras friend but she said the list was full. I can see she is the "I am not gonna delete any of my friends!" kind. Unlike some agents I became friends with... Hmmph! Sorry.. Well that's my update!
☺☻☺☻

No comments: