Sunday, April 4, 2010

Party and Picture (PP) lol

Well I drew more pictures for you to see! Sorry it looks kinda blurry
Yep Well I am throwing a Drawing contest in the Citizens wall of course.. Its in
Moon walk right now come please
______________________________________________________
Anyway The Easter Party right now is super B-O-R-I-N-G
All we are doing is just dressed as trees. No agents are around no mods
And I have been on since 11:00
 Now it's 1:00!! I am just being paitent
Seeing if rain will come... COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!! D:<
☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

1 comment:

sarahd11 said...

Cool Blog, Awesome art!
I'll tell you how you can make it clearer. Press the Print Screen button on the top right hand side of your keyboard. It will say Prt Sc Sys Rq and then just press paste onto paint or something.
:)
~Sarahd11.xx
sarahd11.blogspot.com